Wednesday, December 6, 2017

God bless Ava Christine

Ava made her First Communion last April... the last of all four kids. Like Abby, Ava wore my mom's veil from her First Communion, and also tried on my mom's dress as well. The picture she's holding is the picture of my mom from her First Communion. 


As long as we're on the subject of Ava...there are some other random ones. This is at a baseball tourney where we found these trees and other things to climb on. She's sometimes crazy, and strong willed, but as long as I don't completely shut it down, she will change the world some day. Last spring she threw a sweatshirt at me from the backseat, so I threw it out the window. Seriously child, you can't beat me! She's been following every older child to every sporting event ever, and she's finally getting into her own. It'll be fun to watch her and see what she does!

She looks so angelic! She was very excited about this day, and loved her dress. Even better is we borrowed it from a friend of ours!










No comments:

Post a Comment