Saturday, October 24, 2015

Random pics

Every now and then I feel like I just have to take random pics that I've taken and throw them out there. Here they are...

Nolan, with his concussion. He didn't do much at all. 
These two on dress CRAZY day. They did dress crazy! Max thought he was super crazy because one of his shirt sleeves was cut off. Did you notice?

Quite the stance from my 6 going on 16-year-old!
Our basement! We kind of love it. This was the last day Nolan was home for his concussion and was just starting to feel better. He made smoothies for everyone, and put out snacks for when they arrived home from school.
The theater seating. We kind of love this, too. It was funny because the day it arrived, Dave and I kept moving it all around in the basement, probably 20 different arrangements. We got it how we wanted it, and Nolan kept saying, "You should just try this..." and we kept telling him it wouldn't fit. While he went upstairs to get a tape measure, we decided to try it, and sure enough, it fit. So, we left it like that, and when Nolan came downstairs with the tape measure, he kept trying to measure, never even noticing we already changed it!



Abby and her girlfriends. A perfect basement for friends over!

Ummmm, don't know.


Random guy at work. This is Tim, our Director of Architecture and Interior Design. I told him I loved the t-shirt under the suit. It was our annual day of doing stewardship in my business group. 

Thought this was funny and sent it to Abby. Luckily, she thought it was funny too!!
Gotta love a good fire. Apparently, we had one! Not sure why I took this picture?
My favorite drink... Mike's Hard Strawberry Smoothies!

Ava and her bestie Chloe at the movie theater. I took them to see The Little Mermaid.

Clearly lots of friends with them!

WENDY! And Abby. We had fun after a football game at a Mexican restaurant. Too much fun, if there is such a thing. Wendy and I were both feeling fine. And my friend Jenny came over that night and Dave was supposed to cook. Instead, Wendy helped me shop for an make Souffer's Lasagne. She's an amazing friend that way. Really though, she IS an amazing friend. She came over to watch the other kids while Nolan had to go to the hospital for his concussion, and is always asking how she can help. All of this despite her own challenges with her mom and and in-laws.

Hi Max!!
that's all. Nothing major, just some random pics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment