Monday, February 9, 2015

All in the Family

Over Christmas, I met my sister and her kiddos at Helium, a trampoline park. The kids love it, and we love that they're old enough that we can just kind of hang out! And, are thankful for Abby, who hangs out with Kate and Ava. I've said it before, I'll say it again... Thank goodness for Abby. She saves my sanity!

We went to lunch afterwards and the waitress asked if we were twins. What? She's FOUR years older than me! No fair. I think I was offended as she was when we were young and people asked if we were twins! But, I guess I can see the resemblance. 

Selfie! I mean, Groupie! Red Robin. Yummmm.

We also celebrated Christmas with my fam the weekend after Christmas... Not sure which is my favorite!




I think the family is the place where the most ridiculous and least respectable things in the world go on.Ugo BettiThe family – that dear octopus from whose tentacles we never quite escape, nor, in our inmost hearts, ever quite wish to.Dodie Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment