Saturday, June 22, 2013

Max plays too!

I talk so much about Abby and Nolan playing that I may have forgotten that Max plays too! He is in tball and seems to really like it. When I ask him what he likes about it, he says he likes that he can hit it far. And he really can! He's not always the most attentive in the field, but at this age, none of them are. And he's certainly not the worst at it. Dave is the head coach, but twice now, he and the head coach have been gone. Leaving me to head coach. Ugh. I'm not really such a fan of that. I'd much rather just be an athletic supporter! :)



1 comment:

Stacy said...

Jack is playing t-ball and LOVES it! It is really cute at this age. He couldn't believe there are only 2 games left. He is a pretty good hitter, but we need to work on catching. And running. I don't think I have ever seen a child run that slow. It makes me laugh every time.

Post a Comment