Thursday, May 9, 2013

Updating for Dave

Dave let me know that not updating the blog since April 17 is NOT ok. In fact, in a random email while at work today he told me he could do a guest blog. I told him to be my guest... but so far I haven't seen an update from him, so I guess I better get to. There's been lots and yet nothing going. Sometimes I feel like I'm writing the same thing, just a different day, week, year. Usually when I get my new blog book, which I get once a year, and which I wrote about here, I get back into the groove of blogging. But this year, not so much and I'm not sure why. When I read old posts I love them so much and am so happy to have them, but am struck by the things I was motivated to write about. Everything was an event and had a spin and a story. I'm lacking that a little bit these days and I'm not sure why.

Regardless, I'm going to take a week blogging challenge. I vow to post every day for the next week. I can't guarantee it will be fantastic quality, but it will be a post regardless! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment