Sunday, May 12, 2013

I miss these babies

These babies sit on my dresser and I stop to look at them every now and then. These were the babies that gave me big smiles first and sat in my arms and nursed and slept and first said the word mommy. It's hard to even believe that these babies grew into the big kids they are today. That they keep us running to a million activities and they play and yell and fight and love. I'm so proud of the kids they are, but these babies. I miss them.


To my mom, my mom-in-law, my godmother, my sister... To all my friends who are moms and my friends who are moms-to-be... To all who are moms to babies here and moms to babies in heaven... I am grateful to you for everything you have taught me and the strength you've shown, and I'm honored to be one of you.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment