Friday, March 29, 2013

DR Day 1

For the first time, I got a global service on my phone. Which is nice because I can stay connected. But also not so nice, because I can stay connected. I already had a phone call. And answered email. And had my mom yell at me because I was using my phone. But, I can also blog about vacation each night, if I choose, which means it's more likely to get done!

We left NY before 6 this morning and flew out. All was really too uneventful, and even Ava slept 3 hours of a 3 hour and 45 minute flight. We landed and then realize the airport was different, bigger. We missed the sign that says "You finally made it!" But did not miss having to wait until after customers to go to the bathroom.

As seems to be customary, we had to fight with then over our room as well. They like to downgrade our room but not tell us. So, Dave argued and we get to move into our "regular" room tomorrow.

And finally, day 1 wouldn't be complete without the girls getting their hair done! Ava cried but in the end she (and I) were happy she did it!









No comments:

Post a Comment