Saturday, February 23, 2013

Little Max at the Big Mall

Max participated today in a Board Break A Thon to support the MACC Fund (childhood cancer research). It was a pretty cool thing, and Max was really excited to break 5 boards. On top of that, it was at center court at the mall. As we parked an walked in, I looked at Max looking around and realized (this is sad) he probably has no idea what a mall is! So we walked in and he was drawn to every display, kiosk and store you could imagine. We finally made it to center court where he promptly got his boards and broke all 5, and had his picture taken with his teacher and Grandmaster Lee. When I asked if he wanted to walk through the mall, he just looked at me wide eyes and grinned. We made our way up the escalator and too the Lego store where he was immediately awed. He was dying to get some, so I let him pick a few things out and use his Christmas money (thank you Grandma and Grandpa!). We grabbed a bite to eat at the food court (so many choices!) and then went out. He got stuck in front of Spencer's gifts (oh my!) and then proclaimed he wanted the red shoes at the sports store. Nope, sorry bud!

I think he enjoyed his outing... And I think I realized why I don't go to the mall!







No comments:

Post a Comment