Saturday, August 11, 2012

Fear Factor

The kids' favorite show, off and on, is Fear Factor. I can't stand it... Most of the things truly make me want to puke. But hey, for them, it's a great time! So, what better thing to do than have a Fear Factor competition at the lake with Alina? This one, maybe I could handle!
 I think those are... crickets in there?
 Wow! Even Abby stuck her hand in there. Ewww!


I am not exactly sure what Turd Herd is, but I'm really hoping it didn't come from Alina's cat!!



 Please tell me that's chocolate? Please??



 Go ahead, kids! Throw bugs at each other!




We also have jousting into what appears to be shark infested waters. Yikes! Abby is the victor!



And of course, the ever scary Stuff as many Saltines into your Mouth as you Can! Watch out, kids!!


Fortunately, everyone came home safe and sound, if a little bit worn out from the activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment