Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Abby's headache

Awhile back, Abby had headaches that wouldn't go away... They all turned out ok, but she chronicled her day like this: 


In case you need the translation:

Dear Mommy,
Today I went to Dr. Cameron's office. She said that I needed to take some pills and an inhailer. After she gave me my pills (sinus infection) and inhailer, I had to go to the West Bend clinic. You might be wondering why I had to go there. I had to get a see-scan for my head. It looked alot like an MRI. Then we went to Walgreens to pick up my pills and inhailer. Then, Max wanted to go to McDonalds, so we did. Then when we came home and I took my inhailer and pills. We got back around 12:45. My mark for 1:00 was a 3, 2:00 a 5 and 3:00 7. That's how far I got. Clearly my morning was oqward.

P.S. I hate inhaileres!!!!
(This post is about two months late. Forgive me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment