Sunday, January 23, 2011

And all was right with the world

In case you haven't heard, there was a big game on today. HUGE, in fact. In case you don't know what it was, here's a hint...
We were a house divided! The boys called it "The Bears Game" and the girls of course called it "The Packers Game." In the end it didn't matter because the girls, or, ahem, I mean the Packers, were the victors! The first half was actually kind of boring, but the second half had me up out of my seat. Dave was mad enough at the Bears by then that he was badmouthing them the whole time. Hee hee! So, to the victors go the spoils... The boys need to cater to the girls for an entire day. I can't wait to pick the day! Max is a little mixed, though, so we're not sure where to put him:
He wore his Packer shirt, but cheered for the Bears. Hmmm... See all those papers around our entertainment center? Left half Bears, right half Packers. Kept the kids busy for a long time! And don't mind my belly in that picture. And no, I am NOT seven months pregnant! Sheesh!

Anyway, it was a good thing during the first half I could relax a little because I started surfing the web, and looking (again!) for airfare. This time, I found it! The time I wanted, the airline I wanted, the price I wanted, all of it. So I booked it quick and we're set to go. We have flights, hotel, and tickets to swim with dolphins and sharks. If I don't do anything else for vacation planning, we're still fine. Worries, gone!

So, I guess that leaves me tomorrow to once again do everything as a Power Ranger. Or Batman. Yes, everything. As Max is one Power Ranger and I'm the other, I say, "Red Power Ranger, let's go do laundry!" And he comes and helps me. And I say, "Red Power Ranger, we need to make lunch!" And he comes and helps me. And I say, "Red Power Ranger, help me sweep the floor!" And he moves the chairs. It works, but man it takes a lot of energy! Now that I don't have to worry about plane tickets, maybe I'll have more energy for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment