Saturday, July 24, 2010

Happy heart

Yesterday I got email from Abby's second grade teacher (her teacher last year). About four months ago, I wrote about how heartbroken I was for her. Her email yesterday announced a new member of the family, a baby boy who was born on July 6! While parental rights haven't been terminated yet, it is scheduled. She got to be the first to hold him, got to stay in the hospital with him, has been amazed by him. Her only lack of judgement? They named him Maxwell. Ooooh. Abby's eyes got real wide when I told her. We're sure the craziness we see in Max is a complete link to the name. I just hope Mrs. Herman knows what she's in for! In addition to this great news, she also found out she's expecting! Oh my goodness... Her Max will be 6 months old, and a new infant will come along. I don't see a lot of sleep in her future. But I do see many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment