Saturday, November 7, 2009

Why do we keep the crap?

Ok, this isn't a metaphorical post or anything. It's literally about keeping the crap. I spent all day of this beautiful 70 degree November day cleaning out the storage room. Again. Because before when I cleaned it out? I never purged the crap. I moved it from bin to bin until eventually the bins just got the better of me. But Thursday we finally bought a water softener and in order to have room for it, we had to clean out the storage room. It feels good to have gotten through it, but man it was a job.

We also talked to a carpet guy Thursday night to maybe get new carpet in our living room. But then Thursday later we realized the basement has water in it, under the carpet, behind the drywall in one corner. Ugh. I guess we forego carpet for now and fix the basement.

Swim meet tomorrow! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment