Saturday, July 5, 2008

UGH!

I had hoped to be able to update at least a couple of times while I was in Chicago and Colorado, but I just tried to upload pics to my computer and realized I didn't bring the right cable for my camera. What a disappointment!! I could still write, but it's just not the same. But, so far everything is going well. Max's birthday was lots of fun, and he loves his gifts. Fourth of July was great, and we even went to the fireworks, which were very neat--they're the first ones my kids have seen! And hanging out in the pool in the 85 degree weather is just rough. :) Gotta love it. Tomorrow, we leave on our first leg to Colorado. We're heading to Ames where Abby and I will stay with my friends Lisa and Ben and their son Connor, and where we'll meet up with my mom and uncle. Happy travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment