Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Not much going on

Well, not much going on today, but we're on the verge of a whole bunch! We leave tomorrow for Chicago/Dave's parents, then Abby and I are heading to Colorado with my mom for my aunt's wedding and we don't come home until the 14th. It should be fun, but I'll certainly miss my boys!!

I can't believe Max turns one tomorrow. How did that go so fast?? We got him presents, but I feel like I should have balloons or something here when he wakes up. Dave's gone, so running to the store is probably out of the question. Oh well... I guess he won't remember it. It was more for me and the other kids!

Today I should have been getting all kinds of stuff done for the trip, but completely lack motivation. I know I'll be up late, late, late tonight doing everything, but I just couldn't do it earlier! Oh well... such is life.

I'll see some of you in Colorado. Otherwise, I'm not sure yet if I'm bringing my computer or not... I may not be in touch until the 14th. (Wow! I haven't been that out of touch for over 5 years!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment