Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Ewwwww

On Sunday I got a juicer. I've read lots of great things so thought I would try it. Amazingly enough, I (usually) like it! I really never thought I would drink a green drink... Kale and spinach with my apples? No thank you. But, turns out it's not so bad. And the funny part is I have to share with the kids, especially Max! He and Ava both like to drink what I have to the point where I'm fighting over breakfast. Carrots, spinach, ginger, apples, who knew Max would like it so much? But their favorite thing is to make their own. Max had one called Guinea Food because it literally looked like what we fed the guinea pigs. And then there was this one, with plums and grapes and blueberries.



He called it liquid poop. And still drank it. Ugh.

But then there's Ava, who made this concoction:



It's root beer, shredded cheddar and Parmesan cheese and crushed up Doritos. And someone dared her to take a drink and so she did! Ick. I thought we were all going to die when she brought the cup down and she had a piece of cheese hanging out. I shutter at the thought even now!

I guess I'll be happy they're good eaters. But seriously. Ewwwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment