Sunday, December 23, 2012

Do the hustle

A month ago, when there was no snow on the ground and no one was sick or tired (ok, maybe we were tired... When aren't I tired??), my sister said, "Hey let's do the 5k Santa hustle!" And I said, "Ok!"
Fast forward to yesterday when no one thought that getting up at 6:15 to go run a race in the freezing cold was a good idea. But really, the kids were all great and had a lot of fun. Abby, Cole and Nolan ran the entire thing. Max and I, Erin, Chad and my sister ran... Some. It makes me want to start running again. Just not in the cold. Or in the early morning. Hmmm...
Too bad I already did Christmas cards! (And also too bad I haven't sent them yet...)



Cutest eyes ever, Santa Nolan!


I look like a boy. I know it's supposed to be Santa and all, but still.

Awwwww.

There were thousands of Santas. Next year we put something on the kids so we can find them!

Finished!

To reward themselves, the kids went sliding on the ice.


And visited Santas reindeer!

A good time by all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment