Saturday, November 17, 2012

It'll be sad

I'm sitting at my local Fiat dealer. It's the dealer where I bought my car a little under a year ago, and the dealer that I pass nearly every day on my way to work and point it to my car and say, "Look! There's all your friends!" Ok, I don't say that every day. That would be weird. But still. I am sitting at that dealer, waiting to get my car appraised to see what they would give me if I sell it back to them.

There's a million reasons to do it. With my new schedule we just don't need three cars anymore. In fact, when I have to drive the kids to school and pick them up, I won't even be able to drive my car anyway, because of course they won't fit. And we won't even talk about the extra car payment and insurance!

But, despite all those reasons, I am still sad that I'm even contemplating. I live that car. It's cute. It's fun. It's mine!

Maybe they will come back with a really really low offer and it wouldn't make sense to sell it. A girl can always hope!

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment