Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Just add bubbles

Do you know what this is a picture of? Look closely...
You may think it's a pool. Perhaps you may even think it's the pool that I spent all kinds of time in over Fourth of July at Dave's parent's house. But you would be WRONG! That, my friends, was the biggest... bathtub... ever! Dave would say the water wasn't very refreshing, especially given the 100+ degree heat. I would say it was the perfect temperature for lounging and soaking up the sun!

I will likely post more Fourth of July pictures when I get to the ones that reside on my other other computer, But, regardless of water temperature, it never stopped Dave (or any of us!) from having a few drinks and having some fun!



1 comment:

Stacy said...

How warm was it? We were at my dad's in SC over the 4th and he has a pool. One day it was 95 degrees! SERIOUSLY! It wasn't all that refreshing, but we still enjoyed it. And we enjoyed some cocktails too!

Post a Comment