Monday, January 2, 2012

It's Christmas!

Ok, it's not Christmas anymore, and, in fact, our Christmas stuff will likely come down today. But, it did snow last night, making it look more like Christmas this week than it did last week when it was actually Christmas, so, to celebrate, I'm posting Christmas pictures.

But, before I do, I just have to note what a strange day it is... kids have school today, but we don't have work. I don't remember a time that has ever happened before. Feels very odd!

Jake and Nolan in front of the village...
 Abby looking so grown up!
 I LOVE this outfit, and am sad she can't really wear it anymore after Christmas.
 All the kids!
 All the girls...
 What's Christmas without a visit from Captain America??
 Not positive what they were so intent on, but whatever it was, Ava certainly wanted in on the action!
 The boys were connected to DSs, iPods and iPads... I think Nolan will go through withdrawal this week!
 Grandpa even got out his accordian. Yikes!
 And Megan played us Christmas carols.
 And when we got home... we opened all of the Santa gifts!
 And to round out Christmas, we celebrated on Friday with my family... everyone got hats! (And gifts...)

 Cole got a helmet he didn't take off all day... with the gap in his front teeth, it just cracked me up!
And I think that concludes our Christmas season. I still can't quite believe it's been here, and that it's done, but we got to spend a lot of time with family and friends, had some downtime, and are looking forward to a wonderful 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment