Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Little Man

FOUR! I can't believe my little guy is FOUR! In a way, he feels so much older. And yet, he's just my little guy. He's definitely his own person--he's wild and crazy, picks up every stick, rock or branch, but loves to give me hugs and kisses every morning and night and when I get home from work. He tells me he loves me just out of the blue. He's the snuggliest power ranger/Iron Man/Buzz Lightyear/pirate/skeleton I've ever seen!


His trademark curls get so many second glances. He sometimes wants to get them cut off, but there's no way I'd let him! But maybe soon we should at least trim the bangs.

He is fearless in everything he does. He has been since he was old enough to be mobile.

He plays hard... and rests hard too!

Minus the green hair from the pool, he'll be a total heartbreaker!

But until then, he'll disguise himself as the Green Lantern rock star.

I just love his blond hair with his sun-kissed skin. I just want to gobble him up!

He's completely his own person, but he does love his siblings. He's so proud of himself when he shares with Ava. And just loves to be included in everything that Nolan and Abby do.

Yup, time to get his hair cut.

I love you buddy. You bring some craziness to my world that I never would have dreamed possible. I can only imagine what the next four years will bring with you. I'll be holding on for the ride!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday, Max!!!!!

Post a Comment