Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mother of the Year Award

I took Ava to her four month check-up today. I was kind of looking forward to it because she's been having some bad tummy issues that keeps her up at night. The doctor went through everything I can do for her (drink prune juice, give her apple juice with water, etc.), then we did the regular stuff--she's 15 pounds (75th percentile), 26" (99th percentile), and she can start on oatmeal (skipping rice cereal because of the constipation/tummy issues). Then she looked in her eyes--they werefine, nose--fine, ears--uh oh! Double ear infection. Yeah, a week ago Dave asked me if I thought she had an ear infection because she couldn't sleep, and I said no, it's just her tummy. When he rubbed it in that he was right, I told him he can call the doctor as well as I can.

Tomorrow I'm taking Max in. Still not 100%, and I just bet he's in the same boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment