Tuesday, August 25, 2009

And then there's Max

As if Abby and Nolan's antics, as described in the previous post, weren't bad enough. Then there's Max. I mean, he's always a little crazy and a wild man in general, but he's taken to a new sort of exhibitionism. Yes, he loves to show "it" off. No matter where we are, what we're doing, out comes his, well, privates. Ever since he was a baby and was aware of "it", he'd play with it. Loved baths just for that reason! But now? Now that he's potty training (and doing a very good job of it!), he just seems to want it out. And of course Abby and Nolan laugh, so he takes it out more. And then runs around, pretends to pee on them, and in general likes the reaction he gets. So, I've tried telling the kids to ignore him, I've tried to ignore him, I've told him to put it away, I've told him to go into the bathroom. So far to no avail. Ugh!! Anyone? Any ideas? Of all of them, he's the most embarassing!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

LOL! WOW - is all I've got to say. No advice. Sorry!

Holly said...

I'd tell him it's ok to get it out, play with it, etc., but that those are things that are only to be done in private, so he can choose between not doing it or going to his room/the bathroom. The thrill may leave with the audience.

Anonymous said...

that is too funny and I'm not supposed to be laughing right now -- it hurts too much.

--Nicole

Jennifer Fink said...

I think we need to get Max and Sam together. Sam's latest thing is to run around when his diaper/pants are off, yelling "naked butt boy!" and pretend farting on people.

Post a Comment