Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wisconsin Dells at Nine Months Pregnant

I never thought I'd attempt Wisconsin Dells at nine months pregnant, but sure enough! We left on Sunday and got home Tuesday afternoon. Maybe it was a little crazy, but I figured they have hospitals there if need be. And, at this point, I may do anything to chance bringing on labor! Really, though, we had a great time. We wanted to go sometime this summer, and in all reality before baby comes is easier than after. There were some tough things of course, the biggest of which was just putting on my swim suit every day when I feel absolutely huge! I couldn't drink, couldn't go on any of the slides, didn't sleep that well. But, on the other hand, I didn't have to go on the slides and, probably because of the human thermostat keeping my temperature up, I never got cold while going into the pool or standing in the kiddie areas of the park with Max. Abby and Nolan and Dave went on all the slides there--even ones there was no way I would have went on! Max can't wait to be bigger, and was really mad when he couldn't go on all the slides with the kids. He will be just crazy... crazier than he is now.

In other news, I'm still pregnant. Oh wait, that's not news. I'm getting closer... just over two weeks left. I know that I could have this baby any day, and yet it feels like it could still be forever. I think one of the hardest things is just not knowing. Just tell me when it's going to happen! With Abby and Max it was easy. It was early and induced. I don't remember being this uncomfortable with Nolan even though he was full term. Now, I can't sleep (hence the 4 AM post!), can't eat well, can't concentrate, all those good things. Maybe I should pack my hospital bag? Maybe that will help bring on baby!

That's about all that's news (or not news!) around here. Hope all is well with you!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Book another vacation...that way you can "pretend" you are not anticpating her coming and have to cancel! HA! I am checking your blog everyday to see if She has arrived....maybe you can talk about names again. :)

I can't wait! ...not like you can't, but this is exciting!!!!!!

How is your dad doing?
Love,
Renee

Jennifer Fink said...

C'mon, I was waiting for pictures! :P

Hang in there. You and baby are doing great.

Jen

Post a Comment