Friday, December 9, 2016

Meanwhile, back at home...

I love getting random pictures from home while I'm traveling. There's almost always one from Buffalo Wild Wings!!

And it was Spirit Week while I was gone too. I think it was '70s day for Nolan, maybe?

Ava had crazy mixed up day. She wore it well!

And Abby... had homecoming. I can't believe she had homecoming! I was a bit sad to have missed it, but thanks to some heroics from my mom, picking her up from volleyball, and Wendy and Miranda, doing hair and make-up and driving her to one friend's house and picking her up from another, I knew she was in good hands. So cliche... but she's getting so grown up! We went a few weeks before to get her dress with Wendy and Miranda. Abby was not so excited about trying on a million dresses. We went into a dress store, and there were about 50 people in line just to try them on. Abby took one look at them, looked at me, and said she couldn't do it. I told her it would be ok. We picked out dresses, I stood in line, and Wendy took her to get a soda. She was in much better spirits when she got back. We waited about an hour, she tried on about 10 dresses, and when she put this one on we knew it was it. She loved it and came out and said "This is the one!" I was happy we found it!

Her posse. All such good kids.



My favorite!!

Miss Miranda... so thankful for her! I do think it's funny to see Miranda's pose (which isn't a pose, it's simply her natural way) and Abby's not so posed.

Beautimus. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment