Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Is this heaven? No, it's Dominican!

We arrived, checked in, immediately put our swimsuits on and did this... 
 It felt SO nice!!
 Ava really loved the beach. Even when she got water washed over her she was such a trooper.
 And then we went to find our pool. Yup, I think it's ours. This place, Harmony Beach, is our favorite place in the entire whole world. It has a pool that we usually have to ourselves, sand if the kids want to dig, a huge beach cabana with beds, a bar, a grill and an ice cream place. Does it get any better than that?
 And of course hair was braided. Ava did... ok. It does take a long time, and she did really well.
 It's old hat for Abby by now.
 I got my bangs braided for the first time too. Someone doing my hair, in the warmth, with this as my view, and listening to the sound of the ocean. I couldn't have been any more relaxed, truly.
 Ava loved all the little dogs on the beach. There were probably 4 of them we saw often,.

 The view again. It doesn't get old.
 The kiddie pool. And an awful picture taker! Abby was so good with Ava all week, hanging out with her, helping her get food, swimming in the kiddie pool. What would I do without her?
 And our golf cart. Hello golf cart! We do love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment