Thursday, August 25, 2011

Definitely 2!

I didn't mean to take such a hiatus from here! I may be tardy, but I do have to revisit my little girl's birthday. She is most certainly 2 now, and truly thinks she runs the house. Last night she even got mad at me and stormed out of the house, as if to run away from home. The girl will be a challange for sure!

But, that doesn't mean she doesn't look sweet in pictures. She didn't get up before I left for work in the morning, so I was sad that I couldn't see her. And then she played all day with no nap, so by the time I got home she was pretty exhausted. I missed her, but was glad she had a great day. Here she is getting a few more snoozes in with Abby.

Pretending she's not a big girl...

Dave and I gave her a kitchen set for her birthday. When Dave emailed me and told me she loved it, and that as best as he can tell she was making strawberry smoothies for everyone for breakfast, I wanted to be home to have one too! (Dave thinks that was what she was doing because although great at pretend play, the girl still doesn't speak!!)
Auntie Lisa gave her a coffee pot to go in her kitchen. It's really neat and actually cycles water through. The only problem? The water doesn't stop coming out if the coffee pot is removed... leaving lots of puddles on the floor!

My princess!!
And what would a birthday be without playing "Just Dance" with the big kids?

And of course, Ava shares her birthday with Grumpy. Happy 65th, Grumpy!
Make a good wish!

And asleep by 7. Sweet dreams "baby girl!"

No comments:

Post a Comment