Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A lot of work!

I know that no one feels sorry for me, but... getting ready for vacation is A LOT of work! I feel like the whole week has been spent shopping for vacation, or making a list of things I need to get for vacation, or making piles of things I need to take on vacation, or making a list of things I need to shop for to put in a pile for vacation! You get the picture.

But, I am so, so, so excited. I'm trying to ignore the fact that Ava screams now and then when we buckle her into her carseat, or in general when we try to restrain her when she wants to run. Instead, I just keep thinking beach, beach bed, swimming with dolphins, rain forests and sun, sun sun!

I keep thinking about this...
And I just can't wait to enjoy every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment